Students will be taking benchmark exams in each of their core courses this Wednesday through Friday, March 28th, 29th and 30th.
- If your student is more than 30 minutes late to the start of the test, they will marked absent from the exam. Once they are marked absent they can only make it up with permission from the principal or Mr. Vogel and there will be a point penalty applied to the final grade.
- If your student is absent from school and misses an exam, they will need to provide documentation to the school in order to make up the exam.
- Dismissal times will vary, and students should have received personalized schedules last week.
- On Wednesday 3/28, most students will be dismissed at 1:25PM.
- On Thursday 3/29, students who do NOT have an afternoon exam will be dismissed at 10:45AM. Students with an afternoon exam will be dismissed at 1:25PM.
- On Friday 3/30, students who do NOT have make-up exams will be dismissed at 10:45AM. Only students who have make-up exams will stay later, and those students are dismissed when they finish their exams.
Lunch: Lunch will be provided to all students on Wednesday and to students taking afternoon exams on Thursday. Lunch will not be provided to students on Friday.
Bus Service: On Wednesday the bus will run at the normal time, 1:30PM, but due to the atypical schedule, the bus will pick up from CCSC at 11:00AM on Thursday and Friday.
After School Programming: After school learning centers will not be held on benchmark exam days, but Behavior Reflection will be held on all three exam days for one hour.