Back to top

Apply Now

Getting to Know CCSC and Visiting Campus

Please join us at one of our upcoming virtual open houses! All will take place on Zoom from 5:30-6:30 pm. Please register here and reach out to Mr. Hirsch for more information. 

  • October 6
  • November 3
  • December 14
  • January 19
  • February 9
  • March 14
  • April 12
  • May 16 

We will also be holding an in-person open house on Saturday, October 22nd from 9:30-11:00am. Please complete this form if you are interested in attending! 

If you are interested in touring campus or spending a morning shadowing a current CCSC student, please reach out to Mr. Hirsch directly. We typically do both on Thursday mornings or after school. 

If you have any questions, please reach out to our enrollment team by email ( or phone (781-801-8978‬).  

Easy Online Application

You can apply online using the buttons below. CCSC is a commonwealth public charter school open to all MA residents with students entering grades 6-10. Priority is given to Cambridge residents, as well as to siblings of currently enrolled students.

Apply for this year (2022-2023)

Lottery applications are due on the previous Wednesday to be included in each week's lottery. We are running bi-weekly lotteries for the 2022-23 school year beginning on August 18th. All paperwork is due the Wednesday of the previous week (i.e., Wednesday, August 10th for the lottery on the 18th) to be included in the lottery.  

Families who wish to complete paper applications can do so by requesting a copy (either by emailing or calling the school), completing it, and returning it to the school by mail or fax (617-354-3624).  

Applying is easy. You will enter information about you, your child, and their current school, as well as provide proof of residency dated within 60 days of your application date. Proof of residency documents include:

  • Gas bill
  • Electricity bill
  • Cable bill
  • Mortgage statement
  • Lease agreement

If you are unable to provide one of these forms, you can submit an Certificate of Address Form.

Please visit our Enrollment FAQ page for more information and answers to commonly asked questions.