Community Charter School of Cambridge (CCSC) is a charter public school serving students in grades 6-12. Focusing on post-secondary success for all students, CCSC provides a rigorous academic program with personalized, targeted support in an environment of unconditional acceptance and belonging where all students can grow and achieve.
- Title I school, our students and their families speak over 20 languages and represent over 40 countries
- 94% students of color, 15+% students with disabilities taught in full-inclusion model
- In 2019, in every single subject and in every single grade, CCSC students outperformed the state average on the MCAS exams.
- Over 70% of CCSC juniors and seniors take an AP course and students' SAT scores have outperformed the national average in each of the past four years.
3 Essentials All Applicants Need to Know About CCSC
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
CCSC is committed to being an actively anti-racist school and to dismantling systems of oppression, bias, and white supremacy culture wherever they exist. Professional development is team-based and includes an extensive focus on race and equity. Our Equity Working Group includes staff, families, and community members who meet monthly to address issues of inequity in the community. We work to ensure that our actions, policies, practices, and systems continually reinforce our belief that Black Lives Matter and consistently elevate the voices of students and families as active participants in building a school where they are celebrated and loved.
Read our public statement about Black Lives Matter here.
CCSC is undergoing a multi-year process to redesign our discipline system using restorative and culturally responsive approaches. We are grateful to the group of families and staff who formed a working group to collect and analyze data, research best practices, and chart this new path forward. Please reach out to our School Culture Team (email@example.com) if you are interested in learning more about this work.
Our Hiring Process
Current Openings (2022-23 school year)
Next School Year Openings (2023-24 school year)
- Substitute Teacher Coordinator/Principal's Office Assistant 2023-24 (full-time)
- Restorative Justice Coordinator 2023-24 (full-time)
- High School Chemistry Teacher 2023-2024 (full-time)
- Dean Fellow 2023-24 (full-time)
- English Language (EL) Teacher 2023-24 (full-time)
- High School Mathematics Teacher 2023-24 (full-time)
- High School History Teacher 2023-24 (full-time)
- Special Education Teacher 2023-24 (full-time)
- Special Education Inclusion Specialist 2023-24 (full-time)
Community Charter School of Cambridge is committed to maintaining a work and educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. In accordance with both state and federal laws, Community Charter School of Cambridge does not discriminate in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment of its services, programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry, athletic performance, special need, proficiency in the English language or a foreign language, or prior academic achievement.