CCSC believes that student participation in school-based student extracurricular activities is critical. Extracurricular activity enhances the educational experience of students, strengthens college applications, and builds leadership skills. Selective colleges believe that participation in both school-based extracurricular activities and activities that are not affiliated with school are of great benefit to students. The school makes it easy for interested students (and faculty members!) to start new extracurricular activities that are aligned with their interests.
This year, student have the opportunity to participate in the following clubs:
- Anime Club: Do you love watching anime? Talking about anime? Drawing anime and Manga characters? Making your own graphic novel? Join us for our most exciting year yet!
- Art Club
- Bike Club
- College Ambassadors
- Debate Club
- Genders and Sexualities Alliance: A student led group, supported by CCSC staff that works to create affinity spaces for queer, transgender, or nonbinary students, as well as spaces for allies to the LGBTQ+ community and advocate for social justice for those in the queer / trans community.
- Guitar Club
- Harvard Model Congress
- KPOP Club: Do you love Korean POP culture? BTS? Watching music video together? Learning KPOP dances? Watching Kdramas? Join us on Tuesdays!
- National Honor Society: CCSC’s chapter of the nationwide organization for high school students, centered around four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. NHS members plan and complete service activities around the school and in the larger community.
- Robotics: We plan, design, build and program robots for the FTC competition every year. Students collaborate to present robots for judging, teach others our process, and help grow our younger members. (Grades 9-12 only)
If there is a club or activity that you do not see offered and that you’d like to see offered by CCSC, please reach out to Mr. Gomes directly (email@example.com).