Community Charter School of Cambridge (CCSC) combines challenging academics with creative use of technology and real-world experience to prepare a diverse student body, grades 6-12, for postsecondary success and productive citizenship. CCSC students are excellent problem solvers and communicators who contribute to their community through internships and other field experiences.
We welcome families from Cambridge to explore our school offering and to judge us by our successful results for students.
Our Commitment to Students and Parents
All CCSC Faculty and Staff agree to:
- Provide all students with challenging, engaging, college preparatory instruction that is aligned with the Massachusetts State Curriculum Frameworks.
- Consistently enforce the CCSC Code of Conduct in order to maintain a safe and supportive environment.
- Interact professionally with students and families, responding promptly to questions and concerns.
- Inform families of issues that might be affecting learning and work together to resolve them.
- Create a school culture that helps every student to be known well by several adults and where individual differences are respected and supported.
- Continuously improve the quality of CCSC’s teaching practices through ongoing professional learning and teacher coaching.
- Challenge, inspire, and support all students' growth and achievement.
- Model the values of courage, commitment, scholarship, and community in all of our actions.